Monday, June 16, 2008

Mix: Fashion Fever


Going to keep this brief and to the point, just like the music. Here's the most upbeat and energetic mix I've ever done - a slew of garage, punk, rock and blues. Tracklist:

00:00 CHEAP TIME - Glitter & Gold
01:57 NOBUNNY - Church Mouse
04:08 SNAKE FLOWER II - Talk About It
07:36 SOULS SHE SAID - Rub the Sleep Out (first version)
09:17 JAY REATARD - An Ugly Death
12:56 THE GUN CLUB - For the Love of Ivy (edit)
15:38 HALF-PINT & THE FIFTHS - Orphan Boy
17:59 NO AGE - Cappo

Total running time: 20:44. Download it here (24 MB, 160k).

2 comments:

rickdog said...

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

I've collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

Rickdog's MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

David said...

Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out.